| Thursday, July 13, 2017 |
I love grilling-out. I especially love to grill kabobs, anything on a stick! It's fast, lovely to look at, and tasty!
I used lamb for these kabobs, but you can use chicken if you prefer. Either way they are very delicious!
Kabobs with Mediterranean Seasoning
- 1 - 1 ½ lb of Lamb or Chicken Breast, cut in chunks
- 1 ½ - 2Tbl ReginaSpices Mediterranean Seasoning
- ¼ - ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 or 2 Lemons Juiced
- Onions cut in chunks
- Green Peppers cut in chunks
- Cherry Tomatoes or a larger ripe tomato cut into chunks
- Other vegetables you might like
Place lamb or chicken chunks in a bowl coat with the olive oil, add Mediterranean Seasoning and lemon juice. Let rest for at least one hour.
Thread the lamb or chicken and vegetables (alternately) on to the skewer. Expert grillers say not to crowd the skewer-- but I always do, I just can't help myself!
Grill or broil them over medium heat—be sure to turn them frequently
- 10 -15 minutes for the lamb to be medium.
- 15 min for chicken, the juices should run clear.