| Monday, March 6, 2017 |
Sometimes you just need a little something spicy to get you through a very cold winter's night!
Cauliflower, Pea, & Potato Curry!!
- ¼ Cup Butter or Ghee
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 TBL ReginaSpices Vindaloo
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower (about 4 Cups)
- 1 ½ lb Potatoes, about 4-6 potatoes (boiling potatoes work best)-- Peeled and diced into ½” pieces and rinsed.
- ½ - ¾ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- Salt to taste
- Scallions, sliced for garnish
Over medium heat, melt butter add onions.Cook until onions are soft, add garlic and Vindaloo, stir and cook for about 2 min.
Add potatoes, cauliflower, and water.Cover and cook until potatoes are cooked and the water is cooked off (about 10-15 min).
Once the potatoes are cooked turn the heat off then add the peas, stir and cover the pot. When the peas are hot, serve with sliced scallions.
**Keep an eye on it while it’s cooking, you may want to turn it down or add more water if needed. I sometimes have the temperature too high and the water evaporates too soon.